Tuesday, April 28, 2009

WOJ challenge and Papertake....


Hello again this card is for my friend Particia in work for her Mum for Mothers Day. Yes I know it's passed over here but her Mum lives is Canada and they celebrate Mothers Day in May. I didn't know that myself till today. I hope she likes it ...By the way the little dog is called Bam Bam, her Mum's constant companion , just thought she'd like little Bam Bam in there too.

I'd just like to thank everyone for all your lovely comments in my blog I really do appreciate you taking the time to visit , it's really uplifting to read them all, especially when you hit a blank somedays....

I am entering this card for WOJ challenge as I used their fab sketch and also Papertake challenge which is is Stripes and Spots. The stripes are there I promise you but you have to zoom in to see them properly. They are on the yellow & white paper, very faint....

4 comments:

  1. Oh this is so pretty honey - LOVE the colour scheme. Thanks so much for joining us this week x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vee,
    This is a gorgeous card. I love the colors, they are so fresh and springy. I'm sure your friends mom will love it. I have to get busy and make a card for my mom and my MIL for mother's day as we too here in the states celebrate it in May

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wowww Vee,what a beautiful card,l love the stamp and colours.

    Hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete
  4. a fabulous card hun, love the pretty colours. hugs rachxx

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks so much for your lovely comment, I love reading them and appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog xx Vee