Thursday, April 16, 2009

DT card for Charisma Cardz challenge #15


Hello again, I hope you all had a lovely Easter break. I had a lovely weekend and the weather was fab up here for a change. This is my card for this weeks challenge...Little Black Dress... which was set by the lovely Carly owner of Charisma Cardz. I used Dovecraft paper on white cardstock. The image is coloured with Copics and is called Melanie but I don't know who makes it. The flower is made up of Prima esprit, and free flowers from cardmaking and papercraft mag.
Why not pop over to Charisma Cardz and have a go there's a great prize to be won.

This week sadly we say goodbye to our DT member Sharon who is moving on to pastures new and we wish her well in the future, and taking up a full time position as DT member is our previous guest designer Lyndsey. Congratulations Lyndsey glad to have you with us .
Thanks for popping in and hopefully I'll get a chance this weekend to have a go at some challenges and put a few more cards on here. Happy crafting.

2 comments:

  1. Love the card and the angle of the stamped image.

    Tracyxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very elegant card. Love the colour you have used. Elaine

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks so much for your lovely comment, I love reading them and appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog xx Vee