Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Wedding Day...


Hello again I forgot about this one. An order for a girl in work. I used my nesties for this one again and mounted some printed Vellum on top before adding the Decoupage. I used a pearlised card and added silver card and embossed pearl card on to that. flowers and ribbon from my stash. I think we are getting into Wedding season now, I've had a few orders for wedding cards this week, I've also got one for myself to make this week for my Nephew who is getting married a week on Saturday. Got my outfit at last after much searching and I even got the colours I wanted, Black and cream. Looking forward to it. Must dash got a 60th Male card to make for tomorrow. I'll post it later if I get time.

5 comments:

  1. Ooooh love your card hun! Fab image and the embellishments that you have used are delish!
    Hugs Tab xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhh Fabulous! I am beginning to think you never rest.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vee, lovely card, never forget great work:-) hugs from Nilla

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful card Vee,l love the image and colour.

    Hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh Vee this is gorgeous. hugs rachxx

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks so much for your lovely comment, I love reading them and appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog xx Vee