Thursday, April 23, 2009

A little flower image for a change....


Well I should be in bed as it's now 1am but I just had to finish this card or I wouldn't have slept. You know the way you have it all in your head and you just have to get it done. Well I can pop off to bed now quite happy. Hope you like it I got a wee bit fed up of the usual cute images and decided to do flowers instead and as luck would have it I'm too late for the cute card Thursday challenge this week which was all about flowers, Ah well never mind.... I've had this image for years and never used it so decided it was time to ink it up.The sentiment stamp was from the paper shop and doesn't have a name on it. I used paperania lilac flower paper and embossed white paper for the background. Mounted the stamp on to nesties and added free flowers that came with last months cardmaking and papercraft mag. It's really lilacs and pinks but the camera has made it look more bluish.
Right that's me off to bed now. Back again tomorrow or should I say later today.....with my DT card for this weeks Charisma challenge which is a sketch by the lovely Claire.

4 comments:

  1. Fantastic card. I am a flower lover so this is just perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. a beautiful card vee, great colours. hope that you got to bed eventually. hugs rachxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card Vee,l love the colour.

    Hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card, love the image its really pretty. The embossed background looks fab as do the flowers & sentiment.
    Lyndsey xx

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks so much for your lovely comment, I love reading them and appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog xx Vee