Sunday, April 26, 2009

Just Magnolia......




Hello everyone, another late night for me, this is getting to be a habit.....I did this card tonight for the Just Magnolia challenge which is a colour theme of Green and Pink. I coloured this little Tilda today while I was sitting in the garden. It was a really hot sunny day today and so I thought I'd make the most of it. I coloured her with my usual Copics and put some Stickles on her wings and cupcake.. The papers are all from HOTP, and the flowers are Prima and some others from my stash. Tilda of course is mounted on oval nesties and the sentiment is from the spring stamps set which was free a while ago with Cardmaking & papercraft Mag. Swirls and green leaves were cut on my Robo, and the ribbon is from craftyribbons.com. Happy crafting and thanks for popping in.



14 comments:

  1. Beautiful and romantic card, Vee! Great flowers! hugs from Nilla

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Vee this card is Beautiful the colour combo is fab and the layout you have used is great.
    Paula xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card. Love the image and the colours you've used. Hugs Michele x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wowww Vee,what a beautiful card,l love the image and colours.

    Hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Vee, this ones a stunner. I love everything about it. the detail is fabulous xxkerryxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card love that image and the papers are fabulous, as is your colouring, hope you have a perfect Sunday
    Hugs Jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning card. Looks like the garden inspired you with a garden theme. Beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute card! I love these Magnolia images, they are too cute! I like all your embellishments! I like pink and green together too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh Vee! this is beautiful! hey a flower tip for ya - instead of paying £6-8 for prima, do a google search for poppicrafts they 50 for 2.50 amazing!!!! i spent of course an absolute fortune on them! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Absolutley gorgeous, so much beautiful detail. Thanks for joining us this week x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, stunning card, just love this sweet Tilda and those papers are delish!
    Hugs Tab xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card. Lovely colours and papers. Love the leaves and swirls. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  13. such a pretty card Vee, great detail. thank you for joining us at just magnolia this week. hugs rachxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. this one is adorable - the colours, the papers, the image - everything :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks so much for your lovely comment, I love reading them and appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog xx Vee