Thursday, April 09, 2009

DT CARD FOR CHARISMA CHALLENGE # 14




Hello everyone, this is my DT card for week # 14 over at Charisma Cardz. I loved using these colours this week, a really nice combination. This weeks challenge is being set by Joy one of our guest designers, who sadly leaves us this week. Her creations and projects are always amazing why not pop over to her blog... here... and see for yourself you won't be disappointed.
How did i make it:
Lilac paper, FF Christmas snow
Gingham, freebie from a mag a long time ago.
Egg is papermania, and oval nestie paper is Craft Creatives bought in Tesco
Coloured check paper is HOTP
Image is Cherry Tilda sitting.
Flowers and ribbon from stash.
Hope you like it...

This Saturday is the Opening day for Hubby's Bowling Club and 'cause he's President of the club this year I have to open the greens and throw the first bowls....lol...Never done this before and vowed I would never play bowls but I have to do it. So I will have to go and get some practice in otherwise they will all land in the ditch....lol... Hope it's a nice day weather wise, fingers crossed.

I have a house full of family on Sunday and an Easter Egg Hunt for my two little Grandsons, they love that. Have a lovely Easter Weekend and I hope the sun shines wherever you are.

6 comments:

  1. Vee that Tilda is oh so cute love the brightness and the turned back corner.
    Tracyxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Vee
    Gorgeous card...love the colours.
    Happy easter and hope you have a lovely wk end.
    Emma x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning colour combo Vee and the layouts are perfect
    Happy Easter hugs Susie xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a lovely lilac card! Love your Tilda and all the pretty details!
    Blessings, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awwww...your Tilda looks so cute perched on that egg!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  6. wowww woowww Vee,what a beautiful cards,l love them all.

    Hugs riet.x

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks so much for your lovely comment, I love reading them and appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog xx Vee