Sunday, April 19, 2009

350th Birthday




Hi there, I've not been around for a few days as I've had major computer trouble. I had to take off all my files and put them all on cd.s so that my son could clear the computer and re boot for me. It worked fine and now I've got loads of memory to play a round with but I've lost a few progams that I liked using for my card making and editing. So apologies for the poor picture of this card.

Now onto the card and what it's for. As you can see it's for Cumbernauld Old Parish they are celebrating 350 years and a girl in my work asked me if I could do a birthday card for the church. Never done one for a church before so I hope she likes it. I used a die cut decoupage for it and mounted it onto my oval nesties I wanted to keep it light and bright so I used an embossed white paper and added a ribbon and flower to match. I bought the glitter numbers in Tesco. Thanks for popping in. Hopefully once I get all my programs back in order my pics will improve.


New pic uploaded my son found the missing programs, everything back to normal..I hope!

2 comments:

Hi! Thanks so much for your lovely comment, I love reading them and appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog xx Vee