Monday, September 17, 2012

Caribbean Wedding.....



the inside

fold down section with photos of  the Wedding venue St Thomas island
and the Cruise ship for their honeymoon


Some flowers added to carry on the Tropical theme

This is a Wedding card for a couple who are being Married on a beach in St Thomas on the Virgin Islands then they are off on a Caribbean Cruise.  How lovely!! 
Die cuts from, Marianne Creatables, Whimsy Stamps and Nesties.  Flowers WOC and Mullbery Crafts,charm from Mei Flower. The pleated ribbon was bought in Plymouth last year and this is the last piece : (  wish I had bought more........I've been looking for it everywhere and not found it yet....if you happen to recognize it and know where I can get more please let me know, it's just perfect for Wedding cards.

Back to work tomorrow after my week off, Hubby and I had a lovely week and got loads done round the house and garden. 
Thanks for popping in 


3 comments:

  1. This is stunning Vee. I love the design and the detailing is beautiful

    Hugs Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful card. I love the fold out idea with the photographs. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! What a well thought out and stunning Wedding creation Vee :)

    Beautiful and classy!

    hugs

    xxalisonxx

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks so much for your lovely comment, I love reading them and appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog xx Vee