Tuesday, September 04, 2012

LOTV 70th Birthday




A closer view.........



Just finished this card tonight for an order and decided to post it while I remember.....lol not enough hours in the day this week, I've been flat out with work and card making and when I need my camera it decides to need a charge....then I dropped my lamp on my  foot....OUCH!! gonna have a bruise tomorrow....

Never mind only two more cards to go before Thursday, one is a Wedding card and the other a 50th Anniversary so I'll be posting them later in the week. I'm working from my dining room at the moment and it's hard going, I can't find a thing. I moved out of my craft room and had a massive throw out of old dated stuff. My Son is home for a while and is now occupying my craft room. So I've been relegated to the dining room which is also being occupied by most of his furniture. It's a tight squeeze but it won't be forever just until he manages to get his deposit together for a mortgage and his own place.

The recipe for the card...
LOTV image
Paper First Edition Boho Chic
Wild Orchid flowers
Whimsey Stamps corner die
Rafia Ribbon 
Organza Ribbon 
I also used a piece of the Memory box die Flowering Christmas tree, just snipped a piece off and used it to fill the top right corner. Very useful die!
Thanks for popping in I'm off to bed now, after I clear up the mess...lol


2 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Vee. I love the image and the colours and embellishments are all so beautiful.

    Hugs Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a beautiful card, the colours are so rich. I love that Memory Box die too, great for using little bits of it. Elaine

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks so much for your lovely comment, I love reading them and appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog xx Vee