Monday, September 24, 2012

Hello Kitty Birthday.....





I just finished this card for a commission so I thought I'd  post it in case I forget later on. It's very glittery and lots of bling too as it's for a 3 year old......
I used Go Kreate heart #1 dies and I Googled the image. Number 3 Sizzix bigz die, flowers, bling and ribbon from my stash, papers I've had for years and I used white glittered card for the base and the die cuts. A little bit of Ric Rac and a HK keyring from a pkt that you would buy for a party bag. I will definitely buy these again in all sorts of characters they're really great for kids cards. I've also made it detachable so it can be attached to a zip or a bag, kids love them.
I did a card last year for the same little girl with Dora The Explorer and she loved it and her Gran asked if I could do Hello Kitty for this one, fingers crossed she likes this one too.
Thanks for stopping by
Hugs

3 comments:

  1. This is gorgoeus Vee. Such a great design and fabulous detailing, I love the detachable keyring design and all the pink and glitter - perfect for a 3 year old.

    Hugs Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. What's not to like. This is every little girls dream, pink sparkle and Hello Kitty. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous, cute and sparkly card Vee! :) I think this is wonderful for a 3 year old - I wouldnt know where to start! :)

    hugs

    xxalisonxx

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks so much for your lovely comment, I love reading them and appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog xx Vee