Friday, September 14, 2012

Sweet Baby Boy...





I love this cute little image from DSB and I use him quite often on baby cards. You can find him HERE his name is Henry. I made this card for my friend Donna at work who had a little boy a couple of weeks ago and as you can see she named him Logan.
 I used WOC metal corner, lots of Stickles on the image, Mei Flower ribbon and charm,the Works star buttons and Oval Nesties. The sentiment is from LOTV and the paper , brad and flower center are from my stash. I have also gathered  a little lace and put it beneath the flower.
My week off work is nearly over and I have really enjoyed it. Hubby and I got lots done in the house and garden (between showers) all the little unfinished jobs that never seem to get done.......sorted!! So we treated ourselves to a Chinese takeaway tonight for dinner ...very tasty !!
 I still have some wallpapering to finish in our bedroom but that won't take me too long then we can relax over the weekend. 
Thanks for your visit, have a lovely weekend!!


2 comments:

  1. How cute Vee! I love the sweet image and the colours and details are gorgeous.

    hugs Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful baby card, Vee! Love the cute image and the flower with the lovely little charm! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks so much for your lovely comment, I love reading them and appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog xx Vee