Thursday, September 20, 2012

Things with wings.@ Charisma plus a DT CALL




Hi ! 
My DT creation for this weeks challenge was made using one of my new Fairy stamps from Personal Impressions, Magic Happens. I stamped it onto smooth white card and distressed the edge with lilac Brilliance ink and mounted it on to Oval Nesties.
 The butterfly is a Joy Craft die, flowers are a mix of WOC and Mulberry Crafts. I used purple Basil basic card and the papers are a digi download, but I can't find the source, sorry I've had it for years. The sentiment is also from the same stamp set and I have added some black tulle and some bead spray.

Before I give you details of this week challenge I'd like to tell you about our DT CALL

We're holding a mini DT call here at Charisma we're on the hunt for a few new designers to join us in our weekly challenges. So if you'd like to be apart of one of the top challenge blogs and design with us we'd love to hear from you! You'll join one of our two team's who create on a fortnightly basis so one creation every other week! be required to comment on a comment rota and upload to your own blogs too!

No experience ness just able to photo and upload and post! hehe simples, in return you'll join a fab team with lots of chattyness friendships to be made, and freebies from sponsors!
Just e-mail us a lil about yourself, your blog address to charismachallenges@live.co.uk by next Wednesday 26th 8pm to be considered! 


This week it's Team Carly's challenge which has been chosen by the lovely Katrina!!!


Yep that's right we want to see all your winged creations this week !

As always we have some fantastic sponsors...

Prize One

One lucky winner will receive 4 stamps or 1 stamp set of there choice.


Prize Two


Stamp Fairy are generously offering our lucky winner a $10 voucher to their online store!

**************
Good luck everyone I hope you have fun with this weeks theme.




4 comments:

  1. this is gorgeous Vee, I love the image and the colours are beautiful.

    hugs Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh, this is gorgeous Vee! :)

    Beautiful silhouette image and such pretty details! :)

    hugs

    xxalisonxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vee wow this is stunning, I just had to stop and look again to absorb all the loveliness in your card... the colours, flowers, touches of glitter and silhouette are all just perfect together, love it xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Magnificent realization. Fine and delicate work. Wonderful butterfly and flowers. Bravo ! It's successful !

    Hugs from France.
    Catherine.

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks so much for your lovely comment, I love reading them and appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog xx Vee