Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Time to craft at last and a 70th Birthday.....




Another 70th Birthday card. This time I have used that lovely Stampendous stamp Flower Fields coloured with chalks, I think it's my current favourite stamp, so versatile.......First Edition papers, WOC Flowers, Whimsy Stamp corner die and the rest is from my stash.
 Hope you like it, I'm on holiday this week so I had some time to search for a few challenges listed below.
Must dash now I'm off to paint the fence....lol  between showers...........

Have a lovely day wherever you are.

Craft Your Passion....Blast from the past...I chose Flowers
Craftsandme......Add a Flower
DYSU..Birthdays
My Mum's Craft Shop...Anything Goes
Woopsi Daisy challenge....Buttons or Bows
Unique Crafters challenge...Anything Goes

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful card. Thanks for joining us at Do You Stack Up.

    -Wenche

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, Love those beautiful flowers the colours are perfect.. great design & detail.. Thank you for joining us at Whoopsi Daisy... May x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous Vee. I can see why you like that image so much as it is really beautiful. I love the colours and the layout you have used too.

    hugs Sue

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable this card. Lovely backgroundpaper.
    Thanks for joining us at CYP.
    LG Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Vee this is so gorgeous and a perfect ard for Rose she will love it. Well done Hugs Elaine .
    Thank you for joining us at The Whoopsi Daisy Challenge this week.
    PS...there is a freebie image for you to download called "With Love "
    you can find her here-
    http://linnie-whoopsiedaisy.blogspot.co.uk/
    Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Vee just popping by to say thank you for your visit and thank you for following me too you are so kind Big Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is lovely! Thanks for joining us this week at Whoopsi Daisy Challenge! Best of luck in the draw! Hope to see you Monday with the new challenge!
    Hugs,
    Karen C

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow great and elegant card - perfect for us challenge - thanks so much for playing with craftyourpassionchallenges - hugs Joanna

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks so much for your lovely comment, I love reading them and appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog xx Vee