Thursday, November 10, 2011

Father Christmas @ Just Ink Lined



I have been looking for a Christmas image this year that I can use for vintage style cards and I found this fabulous Father Christmas digi stamp at Just Ink Lined, isn't he just wonderful. I love him to bits.... he has a lovely kind face and his eyes follow you around the room...lol
I used HOTP papers, Marianne Creatables heart die,Burgundy organza ribbon from Mei Flower, Oval Nesties, Stickles, Red rose from Wild Orchid crafts, charm the Works, and Poinsettia from my stash. Sentiment from last years Christmas box.
Thanks for popping in, have a lovely weekend.
I am entering this card to the following challenges







5 comments:

  1. Hi Vee,
    This is a stunning image. A fabulous traditional card in gorgeous colours. I love the charm. I am just loving this card.
    Hugs,
    Fiona x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Vee, adore the image, thanks for glittering it up with us at inky impressions. Joey x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful image and love the sparkle! Thank you for joining in at Crimbo Crackers – hope you can join me again for the next challenge! Crimbo Crackers

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful christmas card. Love the charm, bow and the heart. Thanks for playing at Top Tip Tuesday and good luck. Hope to see you back tuesday for another challenge. Bettina xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful vintage card! Great image and details.

    Hugs, Dawn

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks so much for your lovely comment, I love reading them and appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog xx Vee