Thursday, November 24, 2011

Charisma wk #46 SNOWFLAKES.....

 Hello everyone I must apologize for this post being late, last night was spent doing Christmas card orders into the wee small hours and I completely forgot to post the challenge, and I might add I thought today was Wednesday...lol probably because I had a day off earlier in the week and my poor old brain just never caught up...lol
Anyway enough waffling, this week our theme is chosen by the lovely Natalie and we want to see...
SNOWFLAKES!

No card from me this week for the challenge as it's team Gemma's turn, so just the info.
Our sponsors are.....
Crimson Cloud
Joanna Sheen
Digi Stamp Boutique


I' be round your blogs later to see your fab Snowflake creations, Have fun !!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks so much for your lovely comment, I love reading them and appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog xx Vee