Friday, October 28, 2011

Spinner card for an 18th Birthday.......




This step card was made for a footie mad teenager. I was trawling the net the other night and came across a spinner card. I haven't seen one of these in years so I decided to make this style for the 18th card as I thought it would fit well with the football theme.
I have known how to make this for years but this is the first time I have ever made one and I must say I was really pleased with the finished result.
The background paper is vellum . Numbers are a Sizzix die.I used Labels 2 Nesties and Swiss dots embossing folder. The little boots are stickers and I put two together with the fiber between. The spinner is a mobile phone charm made of rubber and it spins really well. When I showed this card to my Son Matt he was so impressed  he took a video with his phone to show his mates...lol If you want to have a go at a Spinner card you can find the instructions on Youtube here.

I'm off to the SECC craft show tomorrow in Glasgow, really looking forward to it.  Thanks for popping in and I hope you have a great weekend.











2 comments:

  1. Hi Vee,
    Fabulous football themed card. Not hard to guess who he supports!!
    Hugs,
    Fiona x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks good on the step card. A great idea. Elaine

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks so much for your lovely comment, I love reading them and appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog xx Vee