Sunday, October 23, 2011

A simple Birthday card using LOTV cute square



Hi! I hope you have all enjoyed a lovely weekend, mine was good apart from the fact that I've been feeling yukky since getting my Flu jab, Hubby and I went out  shopping on Sat, just to pass the day and came home with a new Suite....lol  well not literally it will be here in 11 weeks.
We were going to get one in the New Year but came across one we just loved and it was a great price too so we decided to get it. So.....yes you've guessed it I'm now looking for all the soft furnishing to match....lol.... It's dark brown and I was thinking of Teal to contrast, or I might just keep it all Natural colours. I've got plenty of time to decide and I'll probably change my mind again knowing me.

Sorry to bore you with my decor decisions on to my card now.
Firstly it looks orange...ahhhh!! but it's Red. All be it a bright Red but it was definitely Red. The image is a LOTV cute square, the papers and spotted ribbon are from my stash, the sentiment is LOTV and the flower and metal corners are from Wild Orchid Crafts. Instead of using my Nesties for this one I decided to cut a white border and scalloped square with my Craft Robo.The person that received it loved it so I'm quite happy.
I'm off to get on with some more Christmas cards now, I'm way behind with them, I bought a couple of nice images online today so I'll be colouring them and making a few cards in the next few days.
Have lovely week ahead........

2 comments:

  1. lovely bright and cheerful card Vee, hope you are well
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Vee,
    This is a beautifully "warm" card. I love the colours, gorgeous image and embellishments. Fabulous punched frame and corners.
    Hugs,
    Fiona x

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks so much for your lovely comment, I love reading them and appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog xx Vee