Thursday, October 06, 2011

Charisma wk #40 Black and Orange

This week, our theme has been chosen by the lovely Denise, and we would like to see your...
BLACK and ORANGE projects!!

Here are our wonderful sponsors this time:

PRIZE ONE
We welcome back our regular sponsor Simon Says Stamp! They are offering one lucky winner a $20 voucher to spend in their online store, wow!!



Photobucket

Simon Says Stamp has over 100,000 items in stock. They have all of the latest releases from Magnolia, Whiff of Joy, Tim Holtz, Spellbinders, Copic and so much more! With great deals on shipping, it’s a great time to shop with Simon Says Stamp.

PRIZE TWO

And next up we have the lovely Pink Cat Studio! One lucky winner will receive 5 digis of their choice!

PRIZE THREE
And finally, a mini surprise only available to our Facebook entries!!
 
It's team Gemma's turn this week so please stop by the challenge blog to see the Design Teams inspiration.
At the moment I don't have a Black and Orange card to share with you but hopefully by the end of the day I'll have one posted here. I've been mega busy with orders this week and the time has just flown by. 
I have a day off today so I'm off to my craft room for some me time, wooohoo!!

TTFN


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks so much for your lovely comment, I love reading them and appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog xx Vee