Sunday, October 09, 2011

Another step card..........




 Well the black and orange card just never happened I'm afraid, I got caught up doing party invites over the weekend for an 18th which I will show on here in a couple of days. 
A friend at work asked me to make a couple of cards last week and this is one of them. It's for her little Grand daughter's 2nd Birthday and she loves Dora the Explorer. This image is actually a colouring page I found online and I printed and scanned it saved the file and reduced it in size to fit the card. I thought this Dora image was more Birthday looking than the other ones where she always has her backpack on.
Most people used to ask me for Easel cards but the step card is now a favourite with everyone, hence the reason I have been making so many. 
Thanks for popping in I hope you had a lovely weekend and enjoy your week ahead.

3 comments:

  1. Aww what a fun card, that's Dora!!!! How cute and sweet. Love it. Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Vee,
    Wow what a fabulous card for a wee girl. I love the layout and the pinks and the image is just so sweet. Beautifully crafted.
    Hugs,
    Fiona x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A perfect little girls card, all pink and sparkly. Elaine

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks so much for your lovely comment, I love reading them and appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog xx Vee