Wednesday, December 10, 2008

A few more Christmas cards...











These are for my friend Dorothy, and I'm pleased to say....... she loved them...Hopefully now I'm feeling a lot better I'll get on with all the rest I've still to do. The past 4 weeks have been terrible not being able to do much and falling behind with orders and all my Christmas preparations, so now I have to catch up .I put the tree up on Sunday but only put the decs on it yesterday...lol.. I'm getting there slow but sure. The house is looking a little bit more festive now so all I have to do is start getting some pressies in. Hope you like these and thanks for stopping by.

2 comments:

  1. your cards are beautifull! i wish i was that creative lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Vee
    These cards are lovely! I bet your friend was really pleased. Glad you are starting to feel better.
    Hugs Lynsey :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks so much for your lovely comment, I love reading them and appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog xx Vee