Wednesday, December 31, 2008

PIF***PIF*** IT'S A FREEBIE.......


Well here we go, this is my PIF following on from the one that I won from SUSIE http://susiescards.blogspot.com/. Soooooo,
the first 3 people to leave me a comment on this post will win one of these little bundles. There is a Pink and black bundle, Green and lemon and lilac and turqoise.

The rules are simple each of the three people to win then make up three PIF's and post a pic on their blogs and so it goes on. I will contact the first three people to post on here for their address and then I will post out your freebies. (OOOH I love freebies ...) Hope you all had a great Christmas. GOOD LUCK !

4 comments:

  1. Hello! Congrats on the Dt position-how totally exciting for you!!
    I would love to participate in your pif! I really like the green & lemon if it isn't already spoken for?

    ReplyDelete
  2. hiya vee!! ooo a pif! how lovely! im first too lol! xxx looking forward to seeing your first challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year, hope 2009 is a happy and joyful year for you and your family.
    Susie x
    P.s - i have something on my blog for you

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh bum...missed your pif, never mind.
    Emma x

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks so much for your lovely comment, I love reading them and appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog xx Vee