Friday, October 10, 2008

REALLY CHUFFED......

I've just reached 2000 hits ....WOW !!! I know that's probably nothing compared to other peeps but I'm really amazed at this..... Thanks to everyone who's been here and had a wee browse or left me lovely comments I really appreciate it, I 'm getting quite into blogging now It's great fun and I love seeing other peoples blogs and their fantastic creations, Crafty peeps are sooooooooooo nice. (but you all know that anyway) lol...hope you all keep coming back....(((HUGS)))

5 comments:

  1. well done Vee, very much deserved too may I say xx
    Gina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Vee, as Gina said very much deserved hunni. Your blog is fantastic and inspires me all the time. Babz :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your 2000 hits Vee. I'm sure everyone will keep coming back as your cards are fabulous.x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Vee, I have been tagged and I am passing it onto you. Babz :0)

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi Veronica!
    Thank you so much for stopping by the http://cuttlebugchallenge.blogspot.com/

    Thanks,
    Maggie

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks so much for your lovely comment, I love reading them and appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog xx Vee