Friday, October 31, 2008

Friday Sketchers....


Hello I'm back. Just wanted to let you see this weeks sketch on http://fridaysketchersblog.blogspot.com/I think It's one of the best I've seen in a long time and I will certainly be using it this week if I get the time. Check out the DT's cards they are fab.

-------------------------------

I would also like to thank everyone for their good wishes for my Mum, I'm glad to say that she seems to be responding well to the antibiotics and is looking a lot brighter this evening. She's still in hospital and not likely to be home for a wee while yet but at least she is getting a good rest. Have to wait and see what the doctors say on Monday. Fingers crossed....

---------------------------------

This past 2 weeks have been really hectic and I just found out tonight that I have missed 3 family birthdays last week. I'M GUTTED!!! I hate to miss anyones birthday and I'm especially annoyed because one of them was my Niece's 21st.....I've been trying to think how I managed it and I've just remembered that it was the weekend I wasn't well with that stupid virus and then Mum being taken into hospital made matters worse. So I'm now going to make 3 cards and send with apologies. I'll have to get my brain back on track....lol.... Hope you all have a lovely weekend and thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

  1. So pleased your mom is feeling a bit better and I am sure your family will understand there cards being a tad late, I am sure you will make it up to them :)
    Gina xxx

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks so much for your lovely comment, I love reading them and appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog xx Vee