Sunday, October 12, 2008

I'VE BEEN TAGGED....

I've been Tagged by my friend Babz on http://babzaramma.blogspot.com/
Thanks for including me Babz...
These are the rules:-

1. Link your tagger and list the rules on your blog
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names and links to their blog
4. Let them know they've been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog

Isn't funny when you're asked about yourself it's really hard to think of things....Well here goes..

  1. Hubby and I will be celebrating our 30th Wedding Anniversary in March next year, hopefully somehwere exotic....lol
  2. I have two gorgeous Grandson's who I watch on Thursdays & Fridays. One three and a half and the other a year and 9 months old.....handfull but very cute..lol..
  3. My favourite food has got to be Italian with Indian as a close second I also enjoy Chineese as well.
  4. I have a huge Dolls House which Hubby made for me. I made 95% of the furnishings and fittings and it now stands proudly in my Mother-in-Laws hallway. It got too big for our bedroom and she loved it so much I passed it on to her. I'll post some pics later if I can find them.
  5. I used to do a lot of cross stitch and once did a very large pic of a 'Dolls House' which I worked by counting the stitches on a small picture of it that I took from a Magazine. I used a magnifying glass and it took me all of 5 months to complete
  6. I have a lifelong passion for Teddies. I have 2 Steiff bears one Classic and one very cuddly, and loads ( lost count) of others.You can find a bear tucked away in most cupboards in my house. I also wear a gold Teddy round my neck that Hubby gave me on our first Anniversay.
  7. I love all types of music and enjoy dancing.

I have Tagged the following people:-

All of the above have really inspired me in one way or another. I'm off now to put posts on their blogs.

4 comments:

  1. Thanks Vee. I will post my tag later.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Vera, need to put the thinking cap on. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooo lots of interesting facts here! Thanks for passing me it but I've already done it before, sorry!
    Looking forward to your next card update! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the tag Vee, I will have to think of some interesting things about myself now, it may take a while :)
    Gina xxx

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks so much for your lovely comment, I love reading them and appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog xx Vee