Tuesday, October 07, 2008

CARD AND WALLET




Hello again....I know!!!! I've been posting all day you'd think I had nothing to do!!!! lol...Right... I did this for a girl in my work she said the Birthday boy liked Rangers FC and cars. I was sitting staring at the blank card and Hubby asked me what it was for, I told him and he gave me the idea for this card...apparently Rangers have just recently, this week.. got a formula racing car, it just happened to be in the paper tonight...how lucky was that!!! So I Googled this image and came up with this card. I really hope she likes it, you can't get more up to the minute than this.....

1 comment:

  1. Great boy card, I hate making male cards, great colours and layout you have done
    Gina xxx

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks so much for your lovely comment, I love reading them and appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog xx Vee