Thursday, October 11, 2012

Natalie's sketch for Charisma



Time for a brand new challenge - and this week Team Gem want to see your creations based on our Sketch

Our fabulous sponsors this week are...

PRIZE ONE

The Stamping Boutique
The Stamping Boutique

The Stamping Boutique are offering 5 digis of the winners choice from their online boutique store Full of wonderful images! 

PRIZE TWO
 




Redonkulous Designs are offering one lucky winner a free Digi from their store!!


PRIZE THREE

A Mystery Crafty Surprise from Carly! 

As it's Team Gem this week I don't have a card for this sketch but I'm sure I will use it in the future.
Have fun !! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks so much for your lovely comment, I love reading them and appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog xx Vee