Thursday, October 25, 2012

Fizzy Moon...that bear again !!!


Well here he is again.......... my all time favourite little bear from Fizzy Moon, I use him a for lot special Birthdays and everyone just loves him.
 This colour combo of pink and green is also one of my favourites. Paper is from my stash, I have used circle and oval nesties, Maranne heart die, Flower tree from Memory Box which I have dissected...lol and used as an accent on the side panels. Wild Orchid flowers, ribbon from my stash and the small heart charm is from Mei Flower.

I'm really looking forward to the weekend, I'm off to the SECC Craft show in Glasgow on Saturday with my two friends Elaine and Maureen. Hoping to get a new daylight bulb as I smashed my lamp the other night..
.Ooops : (  and I can't get a decent photo of my cards without it.
I'm sure I'll come back with a few other  "just can't live without" items...lol 

Thanks for you visit !


Challenges for this card


8 comments:

  1. such a sweet card, love the added numbers and the flowers are lush
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this image and the memory box tree, so pretty. Lovely colours too. See you Saturday. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous Vee. I can see why you love that cute image so much. The colours and details are beautiful.
    I hope you have a good time on Saturday.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  4. Vee, I love Fizzy Moon and this card is uber-gorgeous! :)

    Great shape and lovely embellies hun!

    I struggled to find daylight bulbs when mine went, and then my local hardware shop got half a dozen in and I bought the lot. They are gonna get harder to find I think as we switch (and are made to switch) to energy saving bulbs.

    I ended up buying one of those proper daylight lamps in the end though :)

    hugs

    xxalisonxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your little bear, love your color combo, your design, and fab die cuts! Thank you so much for sharing this with us at Stamptacular Sunday Challenge. Hope to see you again next week! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful card and love the green and pink these two colours go so well together. Thanks for playing along at OSCC.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have to agree, this bear image is adorable. I really love the green and pink combo and the embellishments that you used. The heart die and that little heart charm go together so sweetly. How did you do the 40's? That is amazing. I have never seen this bear before. So glad I could meet him today!

    Thank you so very much for playing with us at Stamptacular Sunday! We are so happy that you could join in the fun.

    :) Pam

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a lovely card!
    Lovely colors ♥
    Thanks for joining our challenge at WOC this time - hope to see you back at our next challenge!
    Hugs Anne Kristine

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks so much for your lovely comment, I love reading them and appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog xx Vee