Monday, September 06, 2010

Blue for you....


Good Monday Morning to you, it's not too bad here weather wise today and I've got a whole day to myself woohoo!!
I've been off work all week finishing off the bathroom tiling, done at last...Phew!! and I'm exhausted. Just a few we finishing touches to do that can be done any time.
The bath panel needs adjusting as we raised the bath it needs to be higher which causes problems 'cause it's a p shape bath and the only way to do it is to buy another panel and put the two together and cut it to size, not going to be easy but I'm sure we'll figure a way round it. Anyway enough of my waffling.
While I was off my friend asked me to make a card for her to give to her Hubby on his Birthday and this is the card I made. It's a very simple design.
I used the gorgeous Making Memories paper that I got in a bargain from TK Max the other week, I love this paper it's fabulous. I Googled the car pic, it's an Audi for those interested in that stuff, and of course it's an Easel card. I used a CB embossing folder and Labels 2 Nesties, the brads are from the Glitter Pot ages ago in one of their sales.
Hope you like it, hopefully I'll get some time to play today and have another couple of cards to show later on.
Have a lovely day

2 comments:

  1. Hi Vee,
    Brilliant card for a bloke. I love the colours and the image. I always struggle with cards for men.
    Glad to hear the bathroom is nearly done but that bath panel prob sounds complicated to me.
    Looking forward to seeing what else you create today.
    Hugs,
    Fiona x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great man card, love the embossing:)

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks so much for your lovely comment, I love reading them and appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog xx Vee