Friday, July 24, 2009

TAGS @ CHARISMA CARDZ....meets Elisabeth Bell








Hi everyone !! Yes it's Thursday again, where does the time go...? It's my turn this week to set the challenge at Charisma Cardz and I thought it would be nice to see TAGS on your cards/projects.
As usual you can make anything you like just as long as there is a tag on there somewhere.
You might even like to make your project THE TAG as I did. It's up to you. ....I made a TAG book. Quite simple to do and really enjoyable.
I cut 7 pieces of A5 card into tag shapes, and I used the poem "Monday's child" for the basis of the design. As anyone who reads my blog will know, I adore Elisabeth Bell images and I think they are just perfect illustrations for this poem. The papers are from K & Co Sparkly Sweet. I've added charms from the Hobby House and flowers and ribbon from my stash. Sorry there are so many pics but it's just to let you see each day of the week. This is such an easy project to do, just like making 7 cards and linking them up. Why not try it ....?

Pop over to Charisma and see the rest of the fab cards and projects from our really talented team. I'm really looking forward to seeing what you all come up with this week. Okay!! I think I've waffled on enough, hope you enjoy my challenge and thanks for staying awake during this post....lol..

(( HUGS))

10 comments:

  1. I love it, love it, love it. They are all so beautiful. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhh wowwwwwww Vee,what a BEAUTIFUL tags,l love the images and colours.
    So gorgeous papers.

    ZO MOOI Vee.
    Hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Vee, love the tags u have done, so beautiful. Thanks for leavin a comment. Hugs!! Lin xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Vee, these tags are stunning, the up close pics are gorgeous, your colouring is fab and I would just adore this as a gift :) what a great idea too
    Sorry I have not been around for so long but to make it up to you there is an award waiting for you on my blog, I will not leave it so long next time,
    Hugs Gina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Vee this is absoloutly fabulous.
    Paula xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous project Vee. Have a lovely weekend,
    hugs
    En x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I adore this little tag booklet. I so want to make one with some baby things that I have found to add to my next baby album. It is all about firsts. I will never be able to do it as beautifully as you have.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh what a fabulous project hun - the perfect showcase for EB's gorgeous images x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this tag booklet! tooo sweet! Nettie x

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks so much for your lovely comment, I love reading them and appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog xx Vee