Sunday, July 26, 2009

Onion Birthday....


Hi everyone!! Just one card today for my Nephew Allan. He likes footie and I used his fav team colours. The image is of course little Onion from the Daisy & Dandelion series of stamps. I find this set really useful as I have loads of Nephews and three sons and two Grandsons so he's been inked up quite a few times this year. Coloured with my Copics and I've added a CB Happy Birthday embossed panel, added a little tag and some peel offs to finish. Thanks for popping in. Off to make cards now for girls in work.



3 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous card Vee,i love the image and colours.

    Hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's so going to love this one hun, it's FAB!! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow vee, how do you get your embossing so bold? i've tried and tired and i tell ya i get in a right tizz! i love onion too, i find that set is really useful for male cards too xx

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks so much for your lovely comment, I love reading them and appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog xx Vee