Friday, September 05, 2014

The end of an era....



Today I made a very difficult decision. After 5+ years on the Charisma Design Team I have decided to resign.

It is becoming more and more difficult for me to devote time to my DT work and I feel I'm running around like a headless chicken with so many projects on the go, not just crafting but stuff on the home front too .
  When Carly invited me to join the DT  I was thrilled to bits, that was more than five years ago now when Charisma Cardz first started. Over the years I have been lucky enough to visit thousands of your Blogs and I have enjoyed all of the fabulous creations you have entered into our Challenges, and learned so much along the way, but sadly it's time for me to move on.

I'll still be crafting and popping the odd card on here from time to time and maybe a few other projects that I have in mind as well, so watch this space.

Thanks for your visit today, Happy crafting !!

Hugs & Smiles


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks so much for your lovely comment, I love reading them and appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog xx Vee