Thursday, October 24, 2013

WOW @ CHARISMA......



A very simple WOW card for you this week. I have used an embossing mat free with Papercraft Mag, Spellbinders Stately Circles, Memory Box butterfly. The rest is from my stash.

***********************

Well better late than never....lol.......... there are just not enough hours in the day for me this past few weeks. No matter how organised I try to be it just never works out...lol 
 On to this weeks challenge

WOW
WHITE ON WHITE

Any creation from any type of craft!!! 

As always we have some fantastic sponsors...

PRIZE ONE -
 

The Paper Shelter, home to some of the cutest digi's around! Are offering one lucky winner a $20 voucher to there store!


PRIZE TWO / THREE & FOUR! -



Kenny K are offering 3 prizes this week! 1st will be 3 digi's 2nd will be 2 digi's and a lucky winner will also receive 1 digi of your choice!!
Kenny K's is a fab online digi shop with fun upbeat digi's for all your crafting needs!


I hope you can find time this week to enter our WOW challenge it gives me so much inspiration when I visit your blogs to comment. One of the best things about being a Charisma Gal ..........

Happy crafting...

2 comments:

  1. A stunning card. I love white on white. See you Saturday. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love WOW cards Vee and yours is gorgeous. A beautiful and elegant design.
    I hope you get some chance to relax at the weekend
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks so much for your lovely comment, I love reading them and appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog xx Vee