Monday, October 14, 2013

Silver Anniversary..




Hello again ! I hope you all had a lovely weekend.
 Today I have a Silver Anniversary card to share with you and I have used die cuts for the decoration. The dies are as follows...Sizzix Goblets and Large Numbers. Go Kreate large hearts and a flourish from Marianne Creatables. Inside I have used Majestic Labels 25 from Spellbinders, love this set of dies they are a great size and so versatile. The gorgeous paper is from Sandylion and is called Roses-foil.
Thanks for popping into my blog today. Happy crafting

xx Vee

For some reason I have lost my signature on this post......and I've been having trouble with Chrome all weekend as it keeps closing down....very annoying.

2 comments:

  1. Stunning card Vee, a beautiful design with such gorgeous detailing
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful card. I love the heart raised above the card. Elaine

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks so much for your lovely comment, I love reading them and appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog xx Vee