Thursday, September 12, 2013

We want to see NUMBERS @ Charisma



Good morning crafty friends. This week at Charisma it's my turn to choose the theme and I thought it would be nice to see NUMBERS on your creations.
Any creation from any type of craft!!! 

As always we have some fantastic sponsors...

PRIZE ONE - 
A winner this week will receive a £10 voucher for My Mums Craft Shop

PRIZE TWO -
This week we have a new sponsor to share with you...The Stamping Chef is joining us as our sponsor.
3 digi's to one lucky winner


My DT card for you this week is a male card for a 21st Birthday. The papers are from My Minds Eye, I have used CB Embossing folder and U Craft die cuts for the mounts. 

I hope you can find some time to enter our challenge this week, why not pop over to the challenge blog and see the wonderful creations from the rest of Team A for your inspiration this week.
Happy crafting



1 comment:

  1. WOW! This is fabulous Vee. I love the design, colours and fabulous detailing.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks so much for your lovely comment, I love reading them and appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog xx Vee