Thursday, November 25, 2010

ONE FOR THE GIRLS @ CHARISMA

Good morning all, over at Charisma this week the challenge is
ONE FOR THE GIRLS....
I don't know about you but I love making girly cards you can go crazy with flowers and embelishment, so lets see all your fab projects again this week.
Remember it's your choice what you make as long as it follows the challenge. We have some fabulous prizes up for grabs again from our regular and also new sponsors.
Our very talented DT have come up with some fabulous creations for your inspiration so why not pop over and see them and the great prizes too.
Looking forward to seeing all your Girly cards this week.
Thanks for popping in.

Oooops!! forgot to add the details of my DT card this is what I used
Image....LOTV Rosie Posie
Circle and Oval Nesties
Joy Crafts butterflies die cut set (there's also a smaller one inside the card)
Marianne Creatables swirl
Nellies Choice small branch punch
Wild Orchid flowers and Ribbon
Pearls from The Hobby House
Papers ... Bearly Mine download Shabby Vintage 1 (gorgeous papers)



1 comment:

  1. Hi Vee,
    ooohh I love the colours on this card. Beautiful image and fabulous detail with the swirl and butterfly. This is gorgeous.
    I hope your mum is progressing. Take care.
    Hugs,
    Fiona x

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks so much for your lovely comment, I love reading them and appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog xx Vee