Thursday, February 26, 2009

DT card for Charisma Cardz...




Good morning everyone. Well it's Thursday again and that means another Challenge is set over at Charisma Cardz. Pop over and join in the fun there is a fab prize to be won every week.
The challenge this week is being set by the lovely Leanne. .....and the theme is Animals. This is mt DT card, I've used an image from High Hopes called Posies for Ewe. Papers are Basic Grey Sultry I thought they were very Spring like.The small Chick at the bottom is from WOJ Spring Collection by Elizabeth Bell. I used stickles Diamond on the Sheep just to make her fluffy looking. Oh and the border punch I used is Fiskars.
Hope you like it and thanks for popping in to visit my blog.



7 comments:

  1. this is adorable! And you have such a pretty blog!

    enjoyed visiting you today.

    smiles,

    ~Silver
    from One Day at a Time/Reflections

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow vee this card is amazing I love it
    hugs Lia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vee I love your card. That fluffly sheep is adorable. The little chicky is too cute for words. Love the combo you have used too.
    Hope you are having a great weekend.
    Hugs
    Sandra xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card,love the image.Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awwwww....how cute! Love the sparkly sheep!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  6. wowww Vee,what a beautiful card,l love the image and colours.

    hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is one cute sheep...love the sparkle!!! Such pretty colors, so Spring like, love it!
    Blessings, Maria

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks so much for your lovely comment, I love reading them and appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog xx Vee