Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Bling!! Lady's Boot...








A bit of a fun card for a change.. I did this one for a challenge that Carly has set her DT members. We had to make a card that's NOT a circle, square, triangle or rectangle. Well it's none of those so it should be okay. You can find the template I used here. I've been wanting to do a Lady's Boot card for ages and this snakeskin paper was just crying out to be on a boot. I've added the bling border on the top and a few feathers. I put eyelets down the front on each side and laced it up with lilac ribbon adding a bead at the ends. In contrast the inside is quite plain I just added a sentiment and stamped a Flower, which you can just see in one of the pics. I've put up four pics so that you can see the different angles. Thanks for looking. I really enjoyed making this card.
DON'T FORGET!!!! Charisma Cardz Thursday challenge tomorrow. Pop along and join in the fun great prizes to be won every week.


3 comments:

  1. Lovely pair of boots vee. Great. linda x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea, a very different card. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning boot,wish i could wear them lol.Denise x

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks so much for your lovely comment, I love reading them and appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog xx Vee