Monday, November 17, 2008

ASDA BARGAIN STORAGE...




Hope you are all having a nice evening, I just thought I'd pass on this little bargain that my clever Hubby got in Asda last night. As you can see it's got four storage boxes each 11'' x 7'' (I still work in inches..lol..) they fit nicely into the black box and the red bit in front is a handle for carrying. I'ts a Black and Decker little bits box. I took the label off.... The best bit is it only cost £4......YES!!!! £4..... Great for all those tiny embelishments and gems, not to mention beads, sequins.....the list goes on. Don't know if all the stores have them and it was reduced but hubby said there were lots, so hurry and grab yourself a wee bargain....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks so much for your lovely comment, I love reading them and appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog xx Vee