Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Two awards...

Hi everyone hope you are all well. I've been given two lovely awards this week from lovely blogging buddies.


My first one came from my friend Carly, at Charisma Cardz, and I'm so chuffed that she chose me for this.Thank you Carly!! ..........This award is given to the person who you really appreciate visiting your blog and who leaves lovely comments for you to read and make your day! The rules are very simple: You ONLY pass this award to ONE person who really does make a difference to your day with comments etc,etc and you must write a little about the person too!.

I have chosen Bev.

She is such a talented lady and I feel really honoured when she leaves me her lovely comments. She has inspired me from the first day I visited her Blog. Her talent knows no bounds and I have learned so much from her. She's witty too and always makes me laugh when I read all her posts. So this is for you Bev with a BIG thank you.
*********************
The Beautiful Blogger award was given to me by the lovely Leanne my fellow DT member at Charisma Cardz. Thank you so much Leanne. This award is given to a person who has a wonderful blog! who's creations are out of this world!

You may send the Beautiful Blogger award to three people who's work, and blog you think are beautiful.

I would like to give this award to Bev, her cards and blog are amazing and I get so much inspiration from them.
also
Rach, she is a truly talented artist, she makes the most amazing creations and always finds new ways to astound me.
AND
Carly. She has become a very good friend to me since I joined her at Charisma Cardz, her cards and blog are amazing and she always makes me smile...
I'll be back later with my DT card for this weeks challenge at Charisma Cardz. Don't forget to call in and see the rest of the DT's cards, and of course to join in this weeks fun.



2 comments:

  1. awww thank you vee! :-) very sweet of you!! im dead proud of this weeks card you've done! it's fabulous!!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Vee for thinking of me when passing on this award. congrats on your two awards you and your blog are both so deserving of them.xx

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks so much for your lovely comment, I love reading them and appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog xx Vee