Thursday, June 12, 2014

Hunkydory 70th Mum....





This was a card commissioned by a friend of mine for her Mum's 70th Birthday. 
I decided to use the lovely Hunkydory set of card and toppers I had just bought and complimented the floral design by adding flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts. With card this beautiful you really don't need a lot of extra embellishments so I just added the Sentiment, an Organza bow and a sweet little heart charm. Inside is plain and simple and I added another little topper on the left hand side which you can just see a glimpse of in the pic. 
I'm really pleased to say she loved it !!

Well that's me for now, time for a cuppa I think!!.

Happy crafting


2 comments:

  1. A beautiful card and the colours are so pretty. A lovely sentimental verse too. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautifully designed card Vee. I love the pretty colours and gorgeous detailing too.
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks so much for your lovely comment, I love reading them and appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog xx Vee