Thursday, May 29, 2014

FATHER'S DAY @ CHARISMA CARDZ




Good morning everyone, here we are Thursday again and we have another fab challenge for you over at Charisma. This time it's

My DT card for you this time was made using a decoupage sheet, I love this little pooch he's so funny. I downloaded the sheet years back and have only just found it again.  Just way too much stuff in my craft room...lol  I bet you are all the same. We all have stash that we've forgotten about.

I hope you can find time to enter this fortnight's challenge and you can find lots more inspiration from our fab Team over on the Challenge blog. 

Thanks for stopping by , Happy Crafting


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks so much for your lovely comment, I love reading them and appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog xx Vee