Saturday, January 11, 2014

Fizzy Moon 60th



Short post tonight. Just thought it was a while since I shared a card with you. 
This one as you can see is a 60th Birthday easel card (they seem to be favourites at the moment). Image is Fizzy Moon which is great for special birthdays and I like to add some numbers popping out from the bottle. Papers are First Edition, Marianne dies, and Oval nesties. Martha Stewart border punch and Wild Orchid flowers.

Update on the printer fiasco......lol finally settled on an Epsom but it will only take a certain weight of card. It will do just now till I find a better one. So the production line for the Wedding Invitation order is back on..lol
Thanks for popping in, have a lovely weekend

1 comment:

  1. This is gorgeous Vee, I love the image, beautiful papers and fabulous detailing too.
    I hope you have had a good weekend
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks so much for your lovely comment, I love reading them and appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog xx Vee