Friday, July 26, 2013

21st Birthday Glamour.




Hello again ! I hope you are all enjoying some sun today. Just wanted to share this card with you as no doubt I will forget if I don't do it now...lol.
This has to be one of my all time favourite images. It's called  Braid in my Hair from A Day for Daisies it's just so elegant and lovely to colour. 
When I was asked to make this card I was told that the Birthday girl was very glamorous and so this just seemed to fit perfectly. I used First Edition papers as I loved the colour combo of peachy pink and purple and coloured the image with Copics to match. I hope you like it as much as I do. Have a lovely weekend........


1 comment:

  1. This is stunning Vee. I love the pretty image, your colouring is wonderful and the papers are gorgeous.
    I hope you have a good weekend
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks so much for your lovely comment, I love reading them and appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog xx Vee