Friday, July 13, 2012

A Big Thank You




A thank you card for my Grandson's Teacher. I used Mo Manning Image coloured with Copics, Whimsy Stamps corner Dies, Nesties and Up Up & Away first Edition Alphabet paper. Really sparkly papers I love them.
Been out in the garden the last couple of days, re-arranging things and making a new flower border. Got to take advantage of the dry weather while we have it. Still got loads to do so hopefully the rain will stay away for a while.

Here's to a Sunny weekend.....

Challenges for this card....
Crafty Creations......A free for All
Simon Says Stamp....Layers



4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Vee, I love the image and the colours and papers are fabulous.

    Hope you have a great weekend

    Hugs Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card for a teacher. Love the image and the star buttons are a lovely addition. Thanks so much for,joining in the Simin Says Stamp and Show Challenge. Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just perfect for Daniel's Teacher, a great image and fab colours. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Heeey there lovely lady!! How are you?? Lovely card as always!!

    Thanks for stopping by my new blog - hope you visit again soon.

    Take care
    Hugs
    Leanne xx

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks so much for your lovely comment, I love reading them and appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog xx Vee