Friday, September 23, 2011

Charisma...A Card and a Gift bag /Box

Hello everyone, so sorry for being late with this weeks post I've had to catch up with orders and I'm trying to get myself and Hubby organized for my Nephew's Wedding tomorrow. Not an easy task I can tell you, Me not him... I've been struggling to get an outfit for weeks and now I've narrowed it down to just two.....or maybe three, depending on how I feel in the morning...lol talk about last minute.....c
Such a busy week I've hardly had time to do any cards just for fun...but tonight I have a Wedding card to make and I just remembered I hadn't put up this week Charisma post. So no more waffling on....this week the challenge is to make
A CARD PLUS A GIFT BAG OR BOX
As always we have some fab prizes up for grabs. It's Gemma's team this week and the girls have made some absolutely stunning creations for your inspiration, so if you have time please pop over and feast your eyes....

I'm off now to get some serious organizing done before tomorrow, and pray for some good old Scottish sunshine. I will be back on Sunday with some pics to share of the Big day.
Have a lovely weekend whatever your doing.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks so much for your lovely comment, I love reading them and appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog xx Vee