Thursday, May 26, 2011

CHARISMA...BOY OH BOY!!


Hi everyone!!, this week it's my turn to set the theme over at Charisma and I've chosen male cards for this weeks challenge...............  I know some people cringe at the thought of doing them but honestly there's no need. We have such an array of fabulous male images available now that I'm sure you won't have any trouble creating something  for the men or boys in your life.
On to my DT card now. I have used an image that I received in a swap ages ago called Hammock Hibernation it's a Gruffies stamp from stampabilities.... coloured  with copics and Pro Markers.The DP is from my stash, sorry don't know the name of it and the sentiment is from LOTV. I've added some buttons and chipboard letters.
Our sponsors this week have as always offered some fabulous prizes for you to win and our very talented Charisma Gals have created some fabulous cards for your inspiration, so why not pop over and have a look.
Thanks for popping in today and I hope you enjoy our challenge.

Vee  x

2 comments:

  1. Lovely image beautifully coloured, and a fab theme too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this bear stamp and had to come over from the challenge blog and say it's fabulous! Sunflowers, hammocks and bears, oh my!
    (Lyn)

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks so much for your lovely comment, I love reading them and appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog xx Vee