Tuesday, March 01, 2011

Top Tip Tuesday challenge.....your fav embelishment /technique


Good morning bloggers!! No card to show today as it's the other teams week at Top Tip Tuesday so I'll just give you some info for this weeks challenge and tutorial. The lovely Eileen has a fabulous tutorial on how to make a Techniques Folio using Tim Holtz products. Some amazing distressing going on and fab eye candy.  So why not pop over and see how to do it.

I've been busy this weekend decorating and Spring cleaning, but back to work tomorrow :(   I have loads of Birthdays and other celebrations coming up this month so I'll have to find some time to get some cards made as well there are never enough hours in the day...lol  The weather her in my part of Scotland has been lovely the past few days... at last.....so I'm now in the mood to get on with decorating and sprucing the place up a bit, just wish I was 10 years younger with a bit more energy...lol  
Thanks for stopping by hope you all have a great week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks so much for your lovely comment, I love reading them and appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog xx Vee