Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Top Tip Tuesday....an easy one for you this week


Hello again, this week at Top Tip Tuesday we have an Open challenge for you, so nice and easy.
We also have our new DT members on board this week and I would like to say welcome to Elaine, Heike, Samantha, Eileen and Paula. They have produced some wonderful projects for your inspiration this week so why not pop over and have a look.
As always we have some amazing prizes for you to win, so come along and join in the fun at TTT.
For my DT card this week I have used my new LOTV image and coloured it with Copics and also used LOTV sentiment too.I have used Nesties, Marianne Creatables,
Joy crafts Butterfly, Flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts, Brad,and charm from Hobby House ,
Paper is Forever Friends, Pink Parfait.Ribbon was my bargain of the week from B&Q sale at 25p for 2 meters in their Christmas bargain sale. I got a few different colours.
Thanks for stopping by.

7 comments:

  1. Hi Vee,
    This is gorgeous. Beautiful image and wonderful embellishments. The Marianne Creatable is fabulous. Brilliant work.
    Hugs,
    Fiona x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so beautiful - love that background embossing.
    Great job sweetie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Vee - that image is fab, so sweet!

    Love the colours you've used too :)

    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Vee - I love the detail that you have put into this gorgeous card. I love everything about this - that lacey circle thing - who makes that - that is beautiful and the sweet little image - she needs help with that cake! lol Great to have you as part of the team and looking forward to working with you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Vee, I love your card and that little strawberry charm is such a cute touch! hugs Samantha :0)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super detail in this lovely card Vee - that lacy circle is beut and I want a slice of that cake!
    Hugs
    Ei
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is really cute! I love how you colored her.

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks so much for your lovely comment, I love reading them and appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog xx Vee