Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Top Tip Tuesday Tutorial....A Coaster Box

Apologies to everyone for being late with my Top Tip Tuesday post don't know where my brain is these days...lol .....I think like most of us at this time of year there is just too much going on in my head. Anyhow enough waffling. 
This week at Top Tip Tuesday it's my turn to submit a tutorial and I've decided to do a Coaster Box. It's really quite easy to do and you can make them as unique and individual as your imagination will allow. Make them for Birthdays, Anniversaries, Christmas, Easter....etc  whenever you need a little pressie for someone or even just to sit on your desk holding your pencils or other crafty stuff. To find out how to make one click the HERE 
and you will be taken straight to the Top Tip Tuesday tutorial. 
As always we also have a fabulous challenge for you and this week we would like to see anything CHRISTMAS  related.  More lovely prizes this week for you to win and of course there is the Top Tip prize also.  Hope to see you all there and thanks for your continued support of the Top Tip Tuesday blog.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Vee,
    This is a fabulous creation. I love the image and the wee snowman is really sweet.Wonderful work.
    Hugs,
    Fiona x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So gorgeous and adorable Vee.
    Hugs Emma x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I made some of these last Christmas - They make fabulous gifts don't they?!

    Hugs
    Penni
    X

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks so much for your lovely comment, I love reading them and appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog xx Vee