Saturday, August 14, 2010

FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL....


Hi there, I've spent the afternoon making this card for my little Grandson Daniel who starts school on Monday. It's hard to believe he's at school already, he came to visit me today with his little brother and told me it was " two sleeps Grannie till I'm at school"...lol. They are so cute arn't they at this age.


The recipe..

Image... Mo Manning from the set of 4 school kids, this one is called Yale
Image coloured with Copics
Papers are Papermania (I think, had them for ages)
Tag sentiment computer generated.
the rest is a variety of clipart

I hope you're enjoying your weekend and thanks for your visit today.


HUGS


3 comments:

  1. Hi Vee,
    Delightful card. I love the images and the colours. I'll bet Daniel is excited about Monday.
    Hugs,
    Fiona x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great card. I hope Daniel has fun tomorrow. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  3. So gorgeous card Vee,I love the images and the colours.
    So gorgeous papers.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks so much for your lovely comment, I love reading them and appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog xx Vee